Thursday, January 16, 2014

Give Me a Heartbreak

Have You ance asked for a heartbreak? Why do I asked for it?

Girl come and BREAK my HEART
Make me FALL and LEAVE me behind
TEAR my SOUL and throw them apart
SHOW your SHEEN and make me BLIND

KISS me with your VENOM
EMBRACE me with SPIKES
Like MAN'S SPIT in bathroom
Let me FEEL so WORTHLESS

TRAP me with your CHARM
ENCHANT me and ASK me to DIE
I want a LIFE so DUMB
DROP me on the GROUND as we FLY

These may just be ENOUGH
To CONFIRM if I still have the HEART
I WANT thing sand feelings tough
Because this is how the END STARTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here