Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Wedding



when he waits for my yes
and the tears are from bliss
while they wait for kiss
and birds sing a moment like this

when lights seems to be from above
and the notes of organ sing for love
while butterflies turn to dove
and hands of the clock cease to move

when my sheen are like of angels wings
and my feet feels my heart's trembling
while bells rejoice and sing
and my fell remenisence its falling

when my father smile his tears
and in my mind are chasing fear
while his eyes are bright and clear
and seems to long calling me dear

when not only our hands we'll be holding
and the family picture is waiting
while all other wishes are wishing
and my finger is ready for its ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here