Monday, January 20, 2014

No one cares






Noisy roads
Endless humming
Crazy faces
Bussy world

In this street where I use to sweat
Where I wake, where I sleep
Where I burried all my dreams
With a wish for their reality

I am neglected everyday
Always left empty handed every dusk
And when the night comes
Bulbs can't show me the light

It rained, It fired so hot
I remained as progress' blotch
Days turns old, and so I did
Hope is all the ever promising tomorrow feeds

I was down, with bruise; Who cares
I was sick, no cure
This community has too
Who will heal? Can you?

Noisy roads
Endless humming
Crazy faces
Bussy world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here