Tuesday, January 14, 2014

This Poem is for You




I was thinking to write the dearest lines
and tell the words to sing for you
The clock counts restlessly, and times--
I got nothing until it's due

Holding my nape, looking downwards
choosing the letters not to spell awkward
Can I write a perfect poem?
I guess I can't, flowers won't bloom

My pen had retched dumb notions
Mute, Spiritless, pale and empty
How can I paint all my emotion
when words coming out are all silly?

I browse for books and Shakespeare's sonatas
Hoping that I can see something to dedicate
to tell how I feel about you dear
but nothing fit, all in despair

I told my heart to write a love
and words i wrote all flew above
Pardon me dear cause all I knew
There's no perfect poem to tell how much
I LOVE YOU SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here