Tuesday, January 28, 2014

REALIZATION

Image

Sweet and gentle smile
I used to get playmate
I want to play around
Like any other child
Dusk come I’m on bed
This is not the game I made
But a lick ignite the fire
And I gone beyond despair
I played well, I guess I did
And she even told too me with her bites
She took me throughout reality
And make a burning heaven for me
The longest night I ever had
The most enjoyable tiresome moment of my life
When I sweat and she growls
The most beautiful song I heard
dawn came and as light strikes on my eyes
I can’t see the child who laid on bed
Here is a girl who made me realized
That I’m no more a bairn
I am now a man who just did a sin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here