Monday, January 20, 2014

In Her Womb







There lies the bliss we once had
When I was just an innocent lad
It seals the contract we do not know
To take care, to give faith, to endow

I used to envisage things as a man
Who carries his blood and flesh on his hand
And she is my queen of our wooden kingdom
Can't wait until my prince come

Those things just vanished away
When roses turn pale and rainbow is gray
I didn't have ask her if she wants or may
Carry our fruit until its ripening day

She pushed and pulled the being down
Quaff to satisfy her thirst of freedom
Freedom from mockery and blotch
That from this insane world, she's afraid to catch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here