Monday, February 17, 2014

Borrowed Moments





I can still remember when she's mine
When she's his; yes, ours
Her wicked smile that's so divine
Deplete my priceless hours

She pulls me down on bed at night
and covers my peripheral sight
I wasn't blind that time at all
I know how my friends used to call

This silly man has been a slave
and hadn't been that brave
to cut the rope that traps the trap
and made him a vulnerable scrap

End comes like twilight beckon
seems a dusk with flight of doves
These borrowed moments left me forlorn
but at least I knew I loved
I did love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for spending time here.

WELCOME

This bog contains English articles ( mostly English Poems ) that are original creation of the publisher. Any issue regarding the posts may be raised here